Props to Alex and hope he enjoys the new steering wheel!
This Mazda Miata on SSR MKII wheels is one of those cars I see passing on the road on a regular basis. Its bright, its low, its loud
and it definitely turns heads everytime!
Wheels are SSR MKII 15×9 ET -5all around wrapped in 195/45 tires. Brembo Rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads and Goodridge
SS brake lines help with with the stopping.
Rolled Fenders, a hard top and a variety of JDM Pieces really set this car off.
The body is brought down with a set of Tein Flex Coilovers with custom springs. Gasses are expelled via a custom catback
exhaust. Feed style side shirts accentuate the ride height of the car.
1. This miata is half the height to the compared
2. Miata in action on the freeway
3. Representing the SSR MK II ‘s
4. Gassing Up!
5. Interior rock one of those JDM Drift Steering wheel
“- Tein flex with custom springs
– Energy Suspension bushings
– Super Now RX-7 tie rod ends
– iConcept inner rods with spacers
– Custom intake
– Custom catback exhaust
– KG Works turn signal intakes
– Hella E-code lamps
– Zoom fuel lid
– Runabout side mirrors
– Cusco rear brace
– Works Bell hub/quick release
– Megan short shifter
– Snap-On shift knob
– AutoPower race bar
– SSR MK2 15×9 ET -5 (195/45 T1Rs)
– Project Kics lug nuts
– OEM front/rear lip
– Feed style side shirts
– Custom skid plate
– Gutted interior
– A/C delete and depowered steering rack
– Exedy racing clutch
– 8lb Fidanza flywheel
– 4.1 Torsen LSD
– Goodridge SS brake lines
– Brembo Rotors
– Hawk HP+ brake pads
– G-String Bikini Top made my Project-G”